I’ve been tagged!
Have you ever played a GLOBAL game of tag? Well I’m IT. I have been tagged by author Debra Brenegan.
Rules (if you’re tagged): You must be tagged by someone; say who tagged you; list 10 random facts about yourself; tag four more people.
Ready or not, here I go. Ten random things about me:
1. In my 20s, I taught weight training at a gym. And yes, they paid me to do this even though I knew nothing and could barely lift 30 pounds.
2. I’m allergic to tomatoes, but I love white pizza—so I get by.
3. I love shoes. It’s a sickness.
4. We’ve been a one-car family since 1999.
5. I wish I lived near the ocean.
6. I love to bake. I learned this from my grandmother.
7. I collect turtles.
8. I’d almost always rather be reading.
9. I starred in the class play in 2nd grade. I majored in theater in college. I miss theater a lot. A few years ago, I wrote my first play. Don’t be surprised if you hear I’ve run away from home to join a theater troupe.
10. Want to make me cry? Close a bookstore, a library, or a theatre company—or take the arts out of the schools. I’ve cried a lot lately.
I am happy to tag my fellow bloggers:
Abbey Algiers, imrunnerchica
Kelly L. Stone, Author Kelly Stone
Kelly James-Enger, Dollars and Deadlines
Serena Bell, Serena Bell’s Blog