The Elite Book Mentoring Program
$395.00 / month for 3 months
Regular meetings with mentors help professionals perform better and achieve their goals. It’s no different for authors. Working alone, sometimes with no support network, you can easily become overwhelmed, lose focus and feel discouraged.
In the Elite Book Mentoring Program, my premiere coaching package, weekly coaching sessions will support you in maintaining momentum and finishing your book. Each week, we will evaluate your progress and tweak your practices based on your experience. These calls will be recorded, so that you can go back and review our plan. In addition, you’ll get regular feedback on your writing so that you never get off course. Finally, you can check in with the coach every week via email to report your book progress and ask questions.
This coaching packages is ideal for clients who need to:
- Choose an idea that sells
- Outline a business-boosting book
- Write a book for a specific market
- Revise and sell a book
- Overcome obstacles
- Meet a book deadline
What you get:
- 4 30-minute sessions per month (all calls are recorded and emailed to client)
- 1 hour of developmental editing or review per week
- Weekly email check-in to stay accountable.
$395 per month (3-month minimum)